Supreme Cleansing Cream
A light, gentle, cleansing cream for dull, tired-looking skin, helping to remove impurities that make skin appear drab and lifeless. Perfect to use in the evening, as its creamy texture also nourishes, softens, and balances skin for a transformation that seems to take place overnight.
- Gently cleanses skin
- Removes makeup to brighten the complexion
- Leaves skin soft and brighter looking
- Gentle enough to remove eye makeup
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil extracted from the seeds of rose plants, which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is one of the best herbs to be used in skin care as it has a collection of powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic, and contains vital oils and antioxidants. These properties help to assist the skin in the following:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skin care topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
- Perfecting Peeling Gel: An unbelievable deep clean is available in this simple peeling gel. When you use this twice a week, you`ll be able to lift away excess sebum, dead skin cells, and impurities. Skin will look brighter, pores will look smaller, and you`ll notice that skin will feel considerably better.
Exfoliating Emulsion: This is the perfect weekly treatment for sensitive skin that needs a little extra attention. This soapless cleanser purifies skin, lifts away excess sebum, and it restores skin`s natural balance. Use it up to once or twice a week to improve skin`s texture and balance.
- Perfecting Moisture Cream: The final touch to keep skin pristine. This cream nourishes, hydrates, and improves skin texture with one easy application. Skin is at harmony and you`ll have the peace of mind that skin is as it should be. Apply this after you`ve completed the peeling treatment to condition skin and keep it balanced.