Classic Refining Facial Peeling Mask
A renewing and rejuvenating peeling gel that is formulated with extracts and essentials to deeply clean and removes away impurities. Dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities are lifted away, and skin feels clean, fresh, and new. Skin appears brighter, pores are minimized, and complexion is visibly more refined.
- RVETALIZING AND RENEWING - helps to revitalize dull, stressed skin by removing pore clogging dirt and dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant complexion
- GENTLE ON SKIN- nonabrasive cleansing, rids skin of excess oil, dead skin cells, and other impurities, lifts excess sebum, lightens pores.
- BRIGHTER APPEARANCE - helps to promote even skin tone, refines and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - balancing the natural moisture levels of the skin. while deeply cleanses the skin.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is a beneficial cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Bio-Performance Liposome Gel Serum: The Bio-Performance Liposome Gel Serum can refresh skin daily, but it can also condition skin when used after a peeling treatment. Once a week, you can refresh skin and tighten pores by buffing away dead skin cells and impurities and follow up with the Bio-Performance Liposome Gel Serum. When used together consistently, the skin will look refreshed, revived, and rejuvenated.
- Classic Refining Moisture Cream: Complete the Refining Facial Treatment with this conditioning moisturizer. After all of the peeling mask has been rinsed away, this cream balances skin and conditions the complexion. Apply it alone or with a serum to refine the complexion to perfection.
- Classic Eye Cream: Developed to treat and protect the very delicate skin around your eye, this cream combats wrinkles, firms delicate skin, and brightens the eye area. As the eye cream smoothes and softens the eye`s contour, SPF 17 protects the skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays.