Dead Sea Mud Face Serum
Composed with Dead Sea mud, witch hazel, aloe vera, Dead Sea salt, and vitamins A and E. With the help of these components this serum helps to protect against free radical all the while helping to prevent the formation of new wrinkles and fine lines.
Your skin will feel amazingly soft, nourished, and firm.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and prevents formations of new wrinkles
- Provide skin with hydration while combating free radicals
- A hydrating daily skincare routine for soft and smooth skin that helps prevent signs of aging.
- Gentle on skin, light and soft formula which quickly absorbs into the skin with no residue or tackiness.
- Contains 100% pure Dead Sea mud with high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium
Apply onto thoroughly cleansed skin, 1-2 times per day in circular motions till fiully absorbed.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is a beneficial cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER /EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, GLYCERINE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, DIMETHICONEOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), MANNITOL, CELLULOSE, IRON OXIDES, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TALC, TRIETHYL CITRATE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE , CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , CARBON, DEAD SEA MUD, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), PEG 12 DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER 980, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , DMDM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Dead Sea Mud Mask: Once to twice a week spoil your skin with this amazing Dead Sea mud mask to help cleanse and target dehydrated areas. The mask helps to decrease existing fine lines and prevent future ones.
- Dead Sea Mud Cream: After applying the serum follow with this Dead Sea mud cream to enhance the treatment. The cream will seal and help protect the skin from the pollution all the while providing daily moisture.