Dead Sea Mud Cream
Enriched with selected plant extracts like witch hazel, aloe vera, jojoba oil, and the Dead Sea mud.
The cream assists in conditioning your skin, thereby leaving it feeling soft, moisturized, fresh, and smooth.
- Age-defying and hydrating daily skincare routine for soft and smooth skin
- Gentle on skin, light and soft formula which quickly absorbs into the skin with no residue or tackiness.
- Conditions skin, decreases appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and prevents formations of new wrinkles
- Contains 100% pure Dead Sea mud with high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium
Before using the Dead Sea cream, gently wash and dry the face. Apply the cream with the fingers and gently massage into the skin using circular motions until fully absorbed. The Premier Dead Sea cream can be used in conjunction with our Dead Sea Mud Mask to help cleanse and target dehydrated areas of the skin, as well as the Dead Sea Mud Serum for ultimate skin moisturizing. Our Dead Sea cream can also be used independently, during your normal daily skin care routine.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil derived from the plant jojoba grown in North America. Its texture is very light, containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin quickly. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the skin, the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it significantly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Helps to decrease fine lines
- Can help encourage collagen production
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), DEAD SEA MUD, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BHT, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Dead Sea Mud Mask: Once to twice a week spoil your skin with this amazing Dead Sea mud mask to help cleanse and target dehydrated areas. The mask helps to decrease existing fine lines and prevent future ones
- Dead Sea Mud Serum: Before applying the cream daily apply this Dead Sea Mud Serum to deliver your skin a double action. The serum will help provide moisture, diminish fine lines, and prevent future wrinkles.